Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Long Overdue Reunion - BGC, Taguig on Feb 2017






My Ate and I had planned this reunion for a long time. However, everytime I come home, I get busy and since I stay only for a short while, we never were able to gather cousins in one place. With the help of Dennis, my nephew, we started calling some relatives who are interested to meet. One of the the problems is where should we meet. Towards the end, it was decided to meet at Bonifacio Global City. We actually ate in two places. At Wooden Spoon for late lunch and at Mon Kok, a Chinese restaurant also in BGC for early dinner. And to top it all, we had coffee at Dunkin Donut. We all reminisced about our early days growing up in Malabon with other cousins.
Cousins in attendance, Oca, Bal and Nene came from Laguna. Jasmin, Hule and Susan came from Malabon. Boy also known as Guilly came by himself from their home in Manila. I was accompanied by Dennis, my sister's son and Jet my son.

No comments: